Renault is one of the most trustworthy car manufacturers across the world, building powerful and suave cars. This French multinational added to its range of cars the Renault Symbol 2020 in 3 variant options namely PE, SE, and LE. Today we bring to you everything that there is to know about these trims, their prices, specifications, performance, and much more. Read on to find out:
Renault Symbol Price
The starting price of the Renault Symbol 2020 is AED 38,500 and it goes up to AED 48,000.
Renault Symbol Dimensions and colors
Talking about the dimensions of the car, it has a wheelbase of 2,635 mm, a total length of 4,354 mm, a height of 1,529 mm, and a width of 1,733 mm. The boot capacity of the car is 510 dm cube and with the rear seats folded up to the roof, the capacity is of 1,527 dm cube. The Renault Symbol 2020 comes in 9 unique color options including glacier white, cosmos blue, pearl black, mercury, comet grey, mink brown, navy blue, flame red, and tourmaline brown.
The car is equipped with a 4-cylinder and 16 valves 1.6 Litre petrol engine. The car is 4-speed automatic. It has a power of 102 HP and the fuel tank capacity is 50 Litres. The fuel consumption of the car is 6.4 Litre per 100 km.
Let’s check out the features of the various trims in the Renault Symbol 2020
Renault Symbol PE
- It comes with airbags for the front and passenger seats
- It as an anti-braking system, emergency braking assistance, and hill assist feature
- The car also comes with speed-sensitive door locks and ISOFIX points for child seat
- Talking about the lights of the car, it has LED daytime running lights and front fog lights,
- The car also times with tinted windows and body-colored door mirrors
- About the infotainment system of the car, it supports CD, MP3, USE, and Bluetooth
- The steering wheel also has audio controls mounted on it
- The interiors are of beige upholstery and have leather-like edges
- The bumpers of the car are of body color and there are also body-colored door mirrors
Renault Symbol SE
In addition to the features provided in the PE variant, the SE comes with the following additional specifications:
- Rear parking sensors and rear electric windows
- Automatic air-conditioning features
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- The steering wheel has a leather covering and the interior door handles are of chrome finish
- Electric door mirrors
Renault Symbol LE
Along with the features provided in the SE variant, the Renault Symbol LE comes with the following additional features:
- 16 inches black diamond alloy wheels
- Rereview camera and sensors
- The infotainment system of the car comes with a 7 inches touchscreen with GPS, it also supports USE and handsfree Bluetooth along with steering wheel control
The Renault Symbol is a suave sedan with top-of-the-line features installed in it. If you are looking for more options, you can consider cars such as Nissan Altima, Nissan Sentra, and Skoda Octavia.