The much awaited model of the year by Tata the Tata gravitas is about to make an entry in the Indian market. Some sources stated that this car will be up for sale this year and the big reveal will be during the festive season in India. Tata is one of the, most popular automobile brand in India and it is very apparent this car already received immense respond from the car lovers all over India. During the time of testing there is several leaked picture of Tata gravitas which lead to pretty good idea about the internal and external features of the car. The car builder has also stated this car to be a third row version of the earlier launch model of harrier by Tata at auto expo earlier this year 2020.
Features revealed of Tata gravitas
The latest revealed picture will give a clear idea how the car look from inside and outside before even the car is launched in India.
- The first thing that we will find in the picture of the car is its camouflaged exterior which is surely a unique choice and would also grab a lot of attention in the road.
- Tata gravitas is a seven sitter r car with enough boot place, due to its spacious feature unlike the five sitter harrier it is an excellent choice as a family car.
- The SUV is equipped with a honey comb pattern cascading grill in the front.
- It is also featured with square arches above the wheel which is not very common in all cars.
- Other than this the car is equipped with roof rail earning extra space for luggage, side body cladding, LED tail lamp, big tailgate, roof spoiler in the top and a rear bumper.
- The rear windscreen in this car is huge which make the car much more open from the interior.
- The design of the gravitas is mostly common to its sibling car harrier, but this SUV will be much taller and longer in size.
- The motor of this car was expected to be equipped with a 4 cylinder, 2.0 liter diesel engine and will get started at 168 bhp of highest power against the torque of 350.
- The interior of the car is more or less identical to the harrier with an 8.8 inch infotainment system featured with JBL speaker, Android auto & car play, voice recognition. The dashboard is the all-time signature look of Oak brown dual tone and the seats are covered with benecke-kaliko Leather with oak brown color.
After reading all this features this is obvious that the car enthusiast and buyer are already keeping an eye on the car for a pre booking prior to its launch. There will be some major sale waiting for this car in this festive season.