Suzuki is all set to launch there fully updated Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT bike by next year 2021. Suzuki is a Japanese automobile corporation which is quite popular and a stable brand for many Indian buyers. Being one of the largest automobile builder globally there global and domestic sales rate are also very high. Starting from the year 1952, Suzuki first started their production of two wheeler motorbikes and taken part in many races. The V-Strom already in its third generation, this bike made its first entry in the market in the year 2004. The new updated version is full of new features and also comes with three color choice which makes it that much more demanded by the buyer. The V-Strom 650 XT already launched in Australia and is expected to make its debut in India by the first months of 2021.
The latest Features details of Upcoming Suzuki V-Strom are as follows.
V-Strom 650 XT- Design and exterior
- The bike gets new color options in this updated version which includes silver body with blue highlight, white color body with gold highlight and black color with red highlight from which the buyer could choose any options.
- The new exterior of the bike also include a vertical stacked twin pod headlight, a windshield to protect us from any harsh climatic situation, semi- fairing and engine cowl.
- The seat of the bike are also designed as step-up seat to give the rider comfortable ride on road.
- The wheels of the bike comes in tubeless tyre setup with wire-spoke wheels to make it compatible with the tyre.
- The bike gets its power from the V twin engine that can produce up to 70 bhp and 62 Nm of peak torque.
- The motor also comes with a 6 speed gear box every other features of the engine is similar to the older version despite complying the new more stricter emission control norms.
Hardware of the Bike
- The bike weights total 216 kg, and braking unit includes a dual 320 mm discs in the front and 260 mm disc at the rear with a two piston and single piston caliper with it.
- The bike also comes with a Dual ABS channel.
Other than this changes the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT is similar to the older version. This BS6 compile engine is expected to cost around 7.60 lakh. As the launch gets delayed due to the pandemic, it is expected that the launch will attract a set of new buyers among different age group and will give quite a competition to its rival models Kawasaki Versys 650 in the country.