Maruti Suzuki is one of the leading players of the automotive industry in India, known for its powerful sedans, hatchbacks, SUVs and MUVs. Today, we bring to you everything to know about the Maturti Suzuki Dzire, its variants, price, interiors, exteriors and much more.
Dzire has been performing well in the market, and despite the nationwide lockdown and decrease in the automotive sales in India, Drize was sold three times the number of compact sedan sales in May 2020. This only points towards the popularity of this vehicle. Dzire starts from INR 5.89 Lakh and goes up to INR 9.81 Lakh. Check out the table below for detailed pricing of all models:
|Manual||Dzire LXi||INR 5.89 Lakh|
|Dzire VXi||INR 6.79 Lakh|
|Dzire ZXi||INR 7.48 Lakh|
|Dzire ZXi Plus||INR 8.28 Lakh|
|AMT||Dzire VXi AGS||INR 7.32 Lakh|
|Dzire ZXi AGS||INR 8.01 Lakh|
|Dzire ZXi Plus AGS||INR 8.81 Lakh|
Key Features of Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Engine: The Maruti Suzuki Dzire is equipped with a 4-cylinder engine of 1.1 Litre with a maximum power of 88 HP.The fuel tank capacity of the car is 37 Litre.
- Interiors: The car has 5 seat capacity and has a dual-tone modern wood interior with a natural gloss finish that gives it a classy touch. The steering wheel of the ZXi model and the ZXi Plus model comes with a leather wrap. The car also features a multi-information display, weather display and a low-fuel warning lamp. It also has a push start-stop button for ZXi and ZXi Plus model; and cruise control for the ZXi Plus model.
- Exteriors: Talking about the dimensions of the car, it has a wheelbase of 2,450 mm, total length of 3,995 mm, height of 1,515 mm and width of 1,735 mm. Additionally, it has a boot space of 378 Litre. The LXi and VXi variant of the car comes with steel wheels, Zxi variant comes with alloy wheels and the ZXi Plus variant comes with precision cut alloy wheels. Also, the car is equipped with LED projector headlamps, daylight running lamps and rear combination LED lamps. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire is available in six unique colour options including Sherwood Brown, Arctic White, Oxford Blue, Phoenix Red, Premium Silver and Magma Grey.
- Safety Features: Maruti Suzuki has taken considerable steps when it comes to the safety features of the car. It comes with dual airbags, front fog lamps, hill hold assist, reverse parking sensor and camera, as well as a speed-sensitive door locking system. Additionally, it also has an anti-theft security system installed in the car.
- Audio and Entertainment: The audio system of the car supports both Andriod Auto and Apple CarPlay. It also has a navigation feature and is voice command enabled. The audio player can be connected with USB, Bluetooth and AUX, and it also has the option of playing CD and FM/AM. Additionally, there are 4 door speakers on the car for a fine-quality sound experience. With the Smartplay remort application, you can turn your smartphone into a remort and get access to features such as call assistant for seamless hands-free conversations, navigation, and even vehicle alert features that gives complete information about your car.
- Mileage: The Maruti Suzuki Dzire has a mileage of 20.12 Kmpl, and a range of 625 km.
Conclusion: Overall, it is one of the best affordable car options in the Maruti Suzuki range, and has good mileage. It will face competition from cars such as Honda Amaze, Hyundai Aura, Ford Aspire, and Tata Tigor.