Renault, a French automotive manufacturing giant, is one of the fastest-growing car brands in the world. Adding to their range of superior cars, they launched Renault Captur 2020 in three variants PE, SE, and LE. Today we bring to you everything that you need to know about this car, from the variants and price to specifications. Read on to find out:
The price of the variants is listed below for your reference:
|Renault Captur PE
|Renault Captur SE
|Renault Captur LE
The Renault Captur 2020 is equipped with a 4-cylinder engine with a maximum power of 83 KW. Thee fuel tank capacity of the car is 45 Litre.
Dimensions and Colour Options
Talking about the dimensions of the car, it has a wheelbase of 2,606 mm, an overall length of 4,122 mm, a width of 1,778 mm, and a height of 1,566 mm. The car is available in various colour options including ivory with diamond black roof, mocha brown with ivory roof, Arizona orange with ivory roof, pacific blue with ivory roof and diamond black with Arizona orange roof, among other options.
The car is covered under a warranty of 3 years or 1 Lakh km, whichever comes earlier.
Let’s check out the features for all the trims of the Renault Captur 2020
Renault Captur PE-
- It comes in a single colour exterior paintwork and body-coloured bumpers
- It comes in fabric upholstery in dual tones of blue/ivory or blue/dark carbon
- The car also comes with an anti-lock braking system, hill start assist, tyre pressure monitoring system and cruise control
- On-board computer and card unlocking system
- For safety, the Renault Captur comes with driver and passenger front and side airbags
- The infotainment system of the car supports CD player, Bluetooth, jack and USB. Additionally, there are 4 speakers mounted in the car
Renault Captur SE-
It is equipped with all the features of the PE along with additional specs including:
- There is chrome strip on the front grille and fog lights
- 16 inches alloy wheels
- Removable upholstery reversible boot floor
- Both the steering wheel and the gear knob comes with leather covering
- The car also has eco mode and rear parking sensors
- Card unlocking mechanism with hands-free function
Renault Captur LE-
It is equipped with all the features of the SE along with additional specs including:
- The exterior paintwork is in dual-tone
- It has 17 inches alloy wheel rims in silver, black, ivory or orange
- It also has a chrome strip on the tailgate
- A 7 inches touchscreen in the infotainment system
- Rearview camera and electronically foldable door mirrors
The new Renault Captur 2020 is a sporty looking car with adequate room on the inside. The engine of the car is also powerful and it is fuel-efficient. If you are looking for more options, you can also consider Nissan Kicks, Peugeot 2008, and Ford Ecosport.