The most awaited launch of the royal Enfield is the Meteor 350 model which will be unveils just after this night. With a lot of circulation of the spy image of this bike for several month it has already become a sensation over the bike enthusiast and buyers. Replacing the iconic model of the Royal Enfield thunderbird 350 with more upgraded features, new engine and a brand new platform this bike is all set to hit the road. Although there are multiple image revealed of this motorcycle which reveals the design, shape and features of the bike but we will be officially confirmed about it once the bike is launched tomorrow. Still the leaked pictures gives out a lot of details about the bike which can enlighten us if we plan on booking it after the launch.
Transmission and Engine
- The new Meteor 350 is expected to be equipped with latest newly developed BS6 compliant variation.
- The bike runs in a 4 stroke single cylinder engine that comes with a SOHC or a single overhead cam making the unit more polished.
- The engine will produce 20.2 bhp and 27 Nm torque rate.
- The transmission mated with the engine are more improved in this model resulting in a smoother gear shift and much lighter pressure in clutch.
Three variants with color options
As previous news already revealed that the Meteor 350 will come in three different variants named as Fireball, Supernova and Stellar. Each variant will come in a unique color and design, the Fireball will come in single color tank, blacked out engine with fins, graphics also with decals and reflecting strips in the wheel. The Supernova will come in a dual tone, premium quality seats, chrome indicator and the most highlighting factor that is large sized wind shield. Finally the Stellar will get a special badge of Royal Enfield, chrome handle bar, chrome exhaust and also a backrest for pillions. All three of this variant will get the tripper navigation system as common feature.
- This will be the first time for this brand to provide with features like Bluetooth connectivity with the engine.
- The twin pod cluster unit will contain a larger unit for the analogue speedometer and the TFT color display will come in the smaller unit.
- The bike will be also equipped with LED taillight, DRLs, forward-set footpegs, raised handlebar, 15 litre fuel tank and more features will be present in the bike.
- There will be brakes at either end with dual channel ABS standard.
The expected price estimation for the bike will be 1.70 lakh to 1.90 lakh. This amazing vehicle will be a wonderful addition to brighten up this festive season.