After Toyota came out with their launch of the Crysta facelift recently, now it is time for the sibling car Fortuner to make its debut in the market. Being a full size SUV this car already grabbing a lot of attention from the Indian buyer. As this car will be the third in its generation the first Fortuner was launched for the first time in 2004 at the international Motor Expo in Thailand. This car was an instant hit in the market offering different trim, fine engine, attractive exterior and also spacious space in the interior. Now to continue this trend, the Toyota Fortuner Facelift 2021 will get some retouch in the exterior as well as in the interior of the car.
- Following the path made by the already launched Crysta the Fortuner get a totally new front fascia with other revised design on the exterior of the car.
- Also the LED headlight comes with a new revised design which adds a new look on the car.
- Other than that the front bumper is now redesigned with silver skid plate and also a large air intake unit. Also it is expected that the new Fortuner would get a new taillight which is three dimensional and the car would also get new alloy wheels.
- The interior comes with upgraded tech like the touch screen infotainment unit which offers Android Auto connection and Apple Car Play.
- Also the leather upholstery comes with new colour schemes, depending on the consumers demands the Fortuner could also include some added features like air purifiers, and wireless charging unit also a 360 degree camera is likely to be added.
Engine and power train
- With the new BS6 compliance rule Toyota also upgraded their engine with two variant of 2.7 litre petrol engine and 2.8 litre Diesel engine.
- Also the motor comes with a six speed gearbox that can be both manual and automatic transmission.
- The new Fortuner offers some upgraded safety feature like the hill assist control, ABS, brake assist with vehicle stability control for the second row there is also ISOFIX anchorage and seven airbags.
- Also there is a possibility of adding some upgraded driver assist system (ADAS) in the car.
The Fortuner is expected to make its debuted in the first month of the coming year; also there will be a price hike of 70,000 to 1 lakh on the new car that depends upon the type or variants one will buy.